joining USC as my org main

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joining USC as my org main

Post by Gabriel (greenlance) on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:40 am

Hey guys, just letting everyone know that I'm joining up with the United Space Confederation as my main org. I have been a little touch and go and not playing games much, but I'd like to still stay involved in a bigger org and for me SR and CLOUD don't exactly fit with what I want to do in SC anymore, also the instability is concerning for me in the long term.

USC has much more transparent leadership and are basically "SR-ish" in that they want to be outside of UEE space as a small "nation", light role play, emphasis on equality and good relations with others and alien races. Also they have a swanky website, which is fun! Very Happy Actually their head of exploration is "Quintero" of Quintero's Exploration Mega Thread fame. He used to be in SR 3 years back.

Anyways they have agreed to let me stay in Exodus Inc as an affiliate, so once you guys come back around please reach out to me. I'd love to stay on as a partner/shareholder once the game rolls out or if people come back and activity increases. I've been super busy with RL stuff so I totally understand, it has been nice to have a break.

You know where to find me! Hugs and friendship!

greenlance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: joining USC as my org main

Post by Mark (Kal-Nor) on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Good luck Green,

I hope it all works out for you buddy.
Mark (Kal-Nor)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian (Frisian) on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:47 am

yes, i understand. i have let things slide myself for quite a while now, and the advantage of a bigger org is that in such a case enough people will be active to keep things going. in our little org, if 2 or three people are preoccupied elsewhere, the remainder(s) are left to talk to themselves. i hobe we will stay in touch anyways, mate.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark (Kal-Nor) on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:29 pm

To be honest it's really hard to get a good euro presence in any of these orgs. The trouble is that I want a org overlapping the 3 time lines but the euro presence is minimal in most.

With so many Euros in nation related fleets it's hard to find a good euro presence anywhere. I starting to feel that you would need to join one of the really big orgs just to get a solid euro presence.

Let's us know how you get on greenlance.
Mark (Kal-Nor)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel (greenlance) on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:19 am

I hear you Kal-Nor. Hardcore EU presence seems to be difficult in many orgs. Asia is even worse. What's a shame is that we have a number of big EU and Australia orgs that could share the love of their members to balance out others orgs, but they've clumped together. I don't know what they expect their orgs will specialize in to have 16 hours of the PU empty with no org presence from them?

I haven't had a chance to see something super different from USC in terms of their Euro numbers, but right now I'm not playing much anyways. Everyone is playing this silly dinosaur survival game right now anyways! Jurassic World hype. Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark (Kal-Nor) on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Er... I'm playing that silly dino game lol! lol! Suspect Very Happy it's fun!! But probably won't see the month out.

Im hoping the org situation sorts itself out before the PU as people will get more active when the game gets closer.

Mark (Kal-Nor)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian (Frisian) on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:44 pm

*grin* looks like us euros still havent overcome our MILD tendency towards balkanisation ... ;-P (hey, WHO says a place of 468 kmĀ² can't be an indebendent country?!?!? WHO!!!!!??!!!!!)
but jest aside, i do not think that a 24/7 all around coverage will be that important in this game, unless you want to have a lot of persistant (as in "capital") ships etc. I know many orgs play the nation-building card in their recruitment, but i severely doubt the devs will even begin to allow this sort of thing. thnis isn't eve online, and i think no-one really wants it to become eve-online 2.0 (least the devs), so it remains to be seen how important giant full-coverage-orgs are gonna be for gameplay. my bet is that in the game all you need is fleetmates in your own timezone to have someone to game with, but the 24/7 coverage will be rather unimportant. but who knows ...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top